A new week means new programming being added to Netflix’s streaming library. While these might not be the most exciting arrivals of the month, considering elsewhere in January saw the Batman and Lethal Weapon movie franchises becoming available to stream, there are some titles you will want to check out.
The most notable arrival of the week is a new season of the Netflix original sitcom One Day at a Time. The show, which is loosely based on the ’70s-’80s sitcom of the same name, stars Justina Machado and Rita Moreno, and counts TV icon Norman Lear among its executive producers. Upon its premiere in early 2017, the series was met with positive reviews. As with Season 1, the new installment of the show will include 13 episodes.
This week will also see a new season of the animated The Adventures of Puss in Boots and the Netflix original movie A Futile and Stupid Gesture be added to the streamer, among other titles. Finally, two new comedy specials will debut. Todd Glass: Act Happy will begin streaming on January 23, while Kavin Jay: Everybody Calm Down is added on January 26.
You can take a look at the full roster of new Netflix shows, specials, and movies for the week below. After that, you can take a look at everything coming and going from Netflix in January.
- Todd Glass: Act Happy (Netflix Original)
- Ricardo Quevedo: Hay gente así (Netflix Original)
- Acts of Vengeance
- A Futile and Stupid Gesture (Netflix Original)
- Dirty Money (Netflix Original)
- Kavin Jay: Everybody Calm Down! (Netflix Original)
- Llama Llama: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- One Day at a Time: Season 2 (Netflix Original)
- Sebastián Marcelo Wainraich (Netflix Original)
- The Adventures of Puss in Boots: Season 6 (Netflix Original)
- Mau Nieto: Viviendo sobrio… desde el bar (Netflix Original)
Author Chris E. Hayner
Original Post by GameSpot