Apple has officially lifted the curtain on the new set of iPhones coming in 2018. These new flagship Apple devices launch in the next few weeks and sport the usual power and battery improvements, plus some additional features to make them stand out against the current crop of iPhones. If you’re in the market to replace your phone, you may be considering buying the latest and greatest Apple has to offer. But a key part of making an educated purchasing decision is the price. We break down the pricing below.
Three new iPhones are heading our way: the XS, XS Max, and the XR. The iPhone XS (pronounced “ten ess”) and XS Max are the updated versions of last year’s iPhone X, with faster processors and better GPUs. They come in gold, silver, and space gray. The XS has a 5.8-inch OLED display, while the XS Max is larger, with a 6.5-inch display. Both devices have a dual-camera system, stereo audio output, True Tone display, and Face ID technology.
Apple also announced the iPhone XR during the event. It’s a slightly lower-end and more affordable version of the XS. It features a similar edge-to-edge screen, but it comes in a number of bright colors you can see by clicking the thumbnails above. It has an LCD screen instead of OLED and has a single camera instead of a dual camera. The XR has a 6.1-inch screen, which lands it right between the XS and XS Max in terms of size. Here’s how the pricing breaks down.
iPhone XS Price
- 64 GB – $999 ($49.91 per month with iPhone Upgrade Program)
- 256 GB – $1,149 ($56.16 per month)
- 512 GB – $1,349 ($64.50 per month)
iPhone XS Max Price
- 64 GB – $1,099 ($54.08 per month with iPhone Upgrade Program)
- 256 GB – $1,249 ($60.33 per month)
- 512 GB – $1,449 ($68.66 per month)
iPhone XR Price
- 64 GB – $749 ($37.41 per month with iPhone Upgrade Program)
- 128 GB – $799 ($39.50 per month)
- 256 GB – $899 ($43.66 per month)
The iPhone XS and XS Max will release on September 21, with pre-orders available on September 14. The iPhone XR will launch a little later, on October 26, with pre-orders opening on October 19.
You can find more information announced during Apple’s iPhone keynote 2018 in the stories below.
Apple Keynote 2018 News
- Apple Keynote 2018 Event News Recap
- iPhone XS And XS Max Announced
- iPhone XS, XS Max, And XR Comparison
- iPhone XR Price And Release Date Announced
- iPhone XS, XS Max, XR Release Dates
- iPhone XS, XS Max, XR Prices
- Apple Watch Series 4 Revealed
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades Shows Off The New iPhone XS
Author Chris Reed
Original Post by GameSpot