It is time for another WWE event, and this one takes place on a Friday morning. It is bizarre but refreshing at the same time. It’s called Greatest Royal Rumble, and the highlight of the show will no doubt be the main event, a 50-man Royal Rumble match. In addition, there are seven title matches at the event as well as the return of the Undertaker.
Greatest Royal Rumble hits the WWE Network today at 5 PM BST / 12 PM ET / 9 AM PT and takes place in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. There are 10 matches on the card, featuring wrestlers from Raw, Smackdown, and 205 Live. If you don’t have the WWE Network, you can sign up for one month free, as this is the only way to watch the event.
There have been a few head-scratching moments when it comes to this event, like the exclusion of women detailed in the video above. Also notable was how Rusev was taken out of the match with Undertaker, replaced with Chris Jericho, and then put back in the match. You can learn more about the event by checking out our predictions, everyone confirmed for the main event, and some of the rumors surrounding the show.
Here is the card for the event.
- Undertaker vs. Rusev (Casket Match)
- The Bar vs. Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt (For the Raw Tag Team Championship)
- Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Kalisto (For the Cruiserweight Championship)
- John Cena vs. Triple H
- The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. The Usos (For the Smackdown Tag Team Championship)
- The Miz vs. Seth Rollins (c) vs. Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe (Ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship)
- Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Jinder Mahal (For the United States Championship)
- Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (Steel cage match for the Universal Championship)
- AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (For the WWE Championship)
- 50-Man Royal Rumble
In case you’re not caught up, don’t worry; we put the final results in spoiler blocks.
Author Mat Elfring
Original Post by GameSpot