X_Pilot

M'name's Greg!

Hey all! 

I'm Greg, a computer games development student currently in my second year :) It's been my goal to be a game developer since I was a kid. I've been coding for about 5 years now, initially self-taught but then I took computer science for the International Baccalaureate at higher level. 

I'm now in university and my goal is to get an internship at Ubisoft Singapore to expand my knowledge on game development and also get a taste of what AAA development is like. I was a level designer for Lusorion Creatives, the developers of Legends of Azulgar, but have since switched position to programmer.

I'm also working on a game in my free time with Nashira and Muffins! We founded a tiny group of students, called CIDE, that is aiming to make a fun game, however, when we started we had no knowledge of how to use game engines.

I've also started up the IFMU Gaming Twitter and Discord. Though initially a small group of friends making youtube videos, we are now a small community that aims to promote the "small" people such as Indie developers and small streamers! 

Thanks for reading!

Edited by X_Pilot
  • Like 5