the_gingerback

New Gameplay trailers!

Hay Everyone

I recently posted an article about the new red dead redemption trailer, if you haven't seen it you can read it here: https://www.caffeinegaming.com/rockstar-release-red-dead-redemption-2-game-play-trailer/

We also had the new Doom Eternal Gameplay trailer the next day, so spoiled with awesome stuff at the moment.

Personally think the Meat hook on the new shotgun for Doom Eternal is amazing and a revolution for one of my favourite weapons! A shotgun that brings you closer to the bad guys, all the murder!

Did anyone see anything else they liked? What do you hope Rockstar will show in the next Gameplay trail for red dead 2?

@Contributor @Member @Trial Contributor @Temp Contributor

• Like 1

I have never played Red Dead Redemption. This might be the first time I do!

Having been a PC gamer for some time now I haven't played the first one either, but there are a lot of titles i want to get on console so will probably get a ps4 for this, last of us 2 and god of war!

The first Red Dead was absolutely fantastic, literally everything you could want from a wild west GTA lol 

Im beyond excited for RD2 but i really hope they dont make the online to much like GTA Online because for as good as that was to begin with its now ruined the game. 

• Like 2

I think Rockstar have been pretty hard on the fact that this will be a different multiplayer experience more suiting to the game they are creating. I know they've been speaking about still having your own base camp in multiplayer that you can customize but not a huge amount else. I hope they integrate the heists element from GTA at least, I think that was a really fun addition that can translate well into a wild west setting.