If you’ve been running out of storage space on any of your consoles or other electronic devices, today’s flash deal will help end your struggles. Amazon US is running a one-day sale on SanDisk products, including memory cards, flash drives, hard drives, and SSDs. The sale ends after today, so browse the deals and pick up whatever you need ASAP.
Notable deals include the SanDisk Extreme microSD cards, which have data transfer speeds of up to 160 MB per second, a helpful feature if you’re working with high-res image and 4K UHD videos. The 64 GB, 128 GB, and even 400 GB Extreme cards are all marked down. On the other hand, if you haven’t upgraded your Nintendo Switch yet and are starting to feel the pain of its 32 GB internal storage limitations, SanDisk’s 256 GB Ultra microSD memory card is your best bet, and it’s only $31 right now.
There are quite a few external storage devices to pick from as well, including the 1 TB portable external SSD, which is drastically marked down to just $143 from $350. The WD 2 TB My Passport X for Xbox One hard drive is also discounted to $63 and provides a ton of extra, portable storage for Xbox One and Xbox 360 so you can keep all your games in one place. And if you need to pick up a reliable flash drive for storing photos, videos, and music, the SanDisk Cruzer 128 GB USB 2.0 flash drive is only $15 right now.
Browse all the memory and storage deals at Amazon, and see some of our picks below.
- SanDisk Cruzer 128 GB USB 2.0 flash drive — $15 (29% off)
- SanDisk 64 GB Extreme microSD card — $13.59 (25% off)
- SanDisk 128 GB Extreme microSD card — $22 (68% off)
- SanDisk 400 GB Extreme microSD card — $86 (66% off)
- SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable External SSD — $143 (59% off)
- SanDisk 256 GB Ultra MicroSD memory card — $31 (37% off)
- WD 2 TB My Passport X for Xbox One Portable External Hard Drive — $63 (30% off)
Author Jenae Sitzes
Original Post by GameSpot