The massive RPG Divinity: Original Sin 2 somehow squeezed onto Nintendo Switch, and now it’s getting even bigger. Larian Studios has announced a free DLC drop across all platforms, along with a new social feature for Nintendo’s console-handheld hybrid.
The new Gift Bag DLC is called Order & Magic, and it’s available for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch. You can pick up your “gift bag” in the menu and enable or disable it as you wish, along with the two prior gift bags, Beauty Salon and Song of Nature. Among them are buffs to characters and gear, and a nice quality-of-life feature that keeps you from having to swap characters while bargain-hunting at shops.
The Order & Magic bag includes:
- Pet Power – This enhancement to the summoning class lets you cast infusion spells on all summons, rather than just your own Incarnate.
- Combat Randomiser – One or more enemies will receive special statuses to create more variety in combat
- Nine Lives (Black Cat+) – Transforms the Black Cat into a follower, and adds a whistle to your inventory in case the cat gets lost
- Improved Organization – A collection of special bags for better inventory management, and an automatic organizing function
- Sourcerous Sundries – Major hubs will house a vendor with exotic artifacts to upgrade gear to your current level
- Hagglers – The reputation and skill of your whole party used for haggling
Along with those improvements, the Switch version will now let you invite friends to your game. You can invite friends and if they accept, they’ll join your party wherever you are in progress. And of course, the game has cross-save support on Steam and Switch, letting you start on one and then play on the other. This also means that if you enable the Order & Magic features on one platform, it will roll over to your save on the other.
Author Steve Watts
Original Post by GameSpot